Saturday, October 29, 2011

On the bandwagon

So I'm on the bandwagon. I have a blog. I've wanted to start one for a while but wasn't sure exactly what I'd write about. Or if it would be interesting. So I'm not promising that it will be interesting or entertaining or funny ... but it will be grammatically correct. I'll blog a lot about my personal life, mostly about my adorable three-month-old daughter and my husband, also adorable; my journey into motherhood; my love of food and wine (which is on a bit of a hiatus right now ... but soon, I'll get back to that); my faith; and maybe even football, since my Pokes are No. 3 in the country right now ... and some about my professional life and career as a PR practitioner.This blog is for my close friends and family who might find my day-to-day life and thoughts exciting, or at least worth reading about, and for me to chronicle a time in my life when I can hardly remember what I ate two hours ago. A new baby will do that to you.

So here's to my leap into the blogosphere ... welcome to the world One Page at a Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment